pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy season blues

I work in advertising and marketing for a health insurance company. I mostly love it, although there is a certain time of year that swallows me hole...the dreaded busy enrollment season. I'm thankful that the days go fast, but wish I had more time to spend on my designs and with my designers. Sadly, what suffers here is the work. Cranking out designs and layouts one after another leads to monotony. Each season I look back and think about all the things I should have or could have done, if I only had the time. I guess the good news is that after busy season comes slow season. It's then that I get to explore and have fun with designing again. And I'm missing that season very much right now as I try to balance my workload and creativity at the same time. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment