pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Name your color...

I came across this interesting site. It's a good resource for color trends and ideas. Seeing other designs that inspire color are a great way to break out of a color rut. You can also create and name your own color. I chose the color below and named it "Fever." I imagine this is the hue added to your cheeks when you are suffering from a temperature of 104 degrees. Click the link below to create your own.


http://www.colourlovers.com/colors/add


2 comments:

  1. You're right - this is a great tool to break out of a color rut. I think I'm going to use it it to help me design my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colour, eh? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that spelling. Check back in when there's a version for Americans -- and it'd better only have red, white, and blue, dammit.

    Seriously though, this thing is pretty cool. It's kind of like the Kuler plugin that's included with Illustrator. But it's much better ... it's much more approachable and has more features.

    ReplyDelete